Château de la Brisette is an XVIIIth
century property that consists of a main, front face, which
is reflected in the lake, and two wings positioned slightly
forward of the façade along the sides, with the former
stables to the rear.
The château has been in the same family for over
200 years, having been acquired by the Comte du Trésor
in 1774 and bequeathed to his daughter. She married Amédée
Bertin de la Hautière, and this has been the owners'
family name ever since.